Featured Post

Python Virtual Environments

First post

 Hi there,

Journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.


The world as we know today is going through a massive overhaul. For an average run of the mill guy, it can get extremely overwhelming. Especially now that Ranveer singh is endorsing some crypto wallet, everybody wants to own crypto and make money in this tech bubble. Rest assured only few know whats and hows of this seemingly complicated new world.

For the past few months I have been dabbling my fingers in a lot of tech niches and I still don't understand them fully! Whether it be the NFTs or next gen startups or fin tech or not to forget the new Meta and the whole other world that it promises. Other day I was browsing twitter and I realized the potential this new tech world has brought forth. Its like discovering america! The land of unfathomable riches. But sadly only few take a breath to notice the traps and perils it will bring with it. 

Anyway.. I just felt that for a tech enthusiast like me, if all this feels so overwhelming then forget about that nukkad ki chai pe charcha wale people. So I decided to note down what I learn and write here. so that in days to come this may serve as a light at the end of this convoluted tunnel and help some fellow travelers.

Other than blogger - dosbites.blogspot.com  I'll also be active on twitter - @raamnathmallya You can follow me there and get regular updates of what I am up to next!

Cheers!

1 comment: